6.26.2015

Purple Wishes

Sometimes I get a huge craving for purple...yes the color purple.  Purple can be "royal" ...wild and poppin' or very softly elegant like these blossoms.  These beautiful gladiolas got drenched in purple shades.  I used my hand colored Sandy Allnock Hex Chart for Copic Markers to find purples that I never thought of as purple before.  I tell you this chart is a wonder.  I am now putting more unused Copic markers to good use.  I think I am doing better with my shading using the Hex Chart too.  In my opinion this chart is well worth it.




Card Size:   A6   6 1/4"  x  4 1/2"

Stamps:   Power Poppy- Gladiolas(digi),  Mama Elephant Fair Feathers set(Birthday Wishes),  Justrite- Grand Birthday Sentiments(inside)

Specialty Paper:   The Paper Company- Color Connect Stripe Lilac

Ink/Color:   Copics- BV000, B60, V22, V25, YR31, Y17, YG61, G24,  Stampendous Ultra Fine White Embossing Powder,  VersaMark Ink, Archival Jet Black

Dies:   Waltzing Mouse- Scalloped Stitched layers,  MFT- Stitched Stax both Circle & Rectangle,  Memory Box- Slender Leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment