6.21.2015

Wish Big

This week the featured stamper at Splitcoast Stampers is Lisa Kubica.  Her gallery is really great.  The card that I chose from her gallery to use for inspiration had one of the Tim Holtz "crazy birds" on it.  First I made the mistake of buying only one of the Bird Crazy stamps...and then I ordered the whole gang.  I just couldn't see what others saw right away but now I understand how addicting these little characters are.  They are each just filled with personality.  I added a vintage style birthday hat to this sweet goofball...and popped him up...too much fun :)




Card Size:   5"  x  5"  square

Stamps:   Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz- Bird Crazy,  Character Construction- Mad Tea Party #2(party hat),  Paper Smooches- Group Hug,  Simon Says Stamp "Be" set

Specialty Paper:   Simple Stories Snap! Color Vibe-Lights, Brights and Bolds

Ink/Color:   Distress Inks (background),  Copic Markers,  Memento Tuxedo Black,  Uniball Signo White Gel Pen,  Zig Wink of Stella


No comments:

Post a Comment