7.06.2015

Glam Birthday

The Green Wedding Shoes website was the inspiration for the 500th Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.  This site was filled with creative ideas for weddings.  I fell in love with the Great Gatsby look as my inspiration.  My own wedding was pretty much the opposite of such a fancy, gilded affair.  I was married by Judge Maybe(yes-real name) in a tiny chapel dominated by a very loud grandfather's clock...and the non-stop nervous jingling of my husbands car keys.  No regrets after 41 years.  It's all about the heart after all.





Card Size:   5"  x  7"

Stamps:   Chocolate Baroque-Fabulous Flappers,  Papertrey Ink-Gatsby Glamour

Specialty Paper:   Basic Grey- Little Black Dress 12 x 12,  Stardreams Antique Gold card stock, 

Ink/Color:   Distress Inks- Seedless Preserves, Dusty Concord, Abandoned Coral, Wild Honey, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Pumice Stone, Uniball Gold Gel Pen, Wink of Stella

Dies:   Memory Box- Framing Flourishes

Embellishment:   K & Company- Flora & Fauna Stud Metal Art, Recollections- Gold Beads,  Swarovski Crystals Black #5 and #7

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this!!! I don't know what it is about the Art Deco era, but it always appeals to me and you did a fantastic job on this card. nise

    ReplyDelete