7.03.2015

Hope Endures

The technique challenge that inspired this card is Camouflaged Dies.  I thought this might look good on another one of my backgrounds living in the "stash".  I maybe should have made this layered die even thicker.  I die cut the word Hope through my card and embedded the die using an adhesive backing under the die cut opening to help hold it well.  This eliminates one layer of the 4 that I used.  I also backed the die cut onto black card stock layers to get more definition for the word.
I am enduring the yuck of a summer cold but will be enjoying the holiday weekend regardless.  I hope you all have a lovely 4th. :)




Card Size:  A2  5 1/2"  x  4 1/4"

Stamps:   Winnie & Walter- The Big, the Bold & Comfort,  MFT- Butterflies

Ink/Color:   Distress Inks,  Archival Jet Black

Dies:   Winnie & Walter- The Big, the Bold & Comfort die(hope),  Waltzing Mouse- Scalloped Stitched Layers,  Memory Box- Swirl Butterfly

Embellishments:   Swarovski Crystals

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS! I really like how you put black under your "hope" as it's the perfect accent. Beautiful background! nise

    ReplyDelete