7.24.2015

I am Here

I forget to use lots of my stamping acquisitions when creating cards.  Today I made a card for a challenge to use corner dies or stamps.  I have a lot of  corners lurking in my die collection.  For some cards these are just the perfect touch.  I used a very large silhouette style faerie die from Lavinia/Celtic Dreams.  I die cut the design using a textured black card stock.  Making black die cut corners to match helped to balance out the intensity of the central design. I just fell in love with the dotty paper I backed the faeries on. It looks like colorful teeny tiny bokeh.  I spritzed that paper with a fine clear glitter spray before using. I also used a fine glitter card stock to make my faeries have sparkly wings.  I made this card as a "hug" for my granddaughter Annah.




 Card Size:   5 1/2"  x  5 1/2"

Stamps:   W Plus 9- Guiding Light Sentiments

Specialty Paper:   Authentique- Latest & Greatest 6x6",  DCWV- Glitter Card Stock

Color/Ink-   Archival Jet Black Ink,  Zig Wink of Stella

Dies:   Lavinia/Celtic Dreams- Stargazing,  La-La Land- Filigree Corner,  Penny Black- Heartfelt(smile)

Embellishment:   Impress Bubbles-clear

No comments:

Post a Comment