8.06.2015

My Gift

I wonder when Tim Holtz realized that he had a such a huge hit on his hands with these crazy birds.  I didn't jump on the band wagon at first.  When I buy stamps I have to "see" them being made into actual cards that I would give people.  What finally drew me in was the whimsy of the cards people were making with these guys and the adorable personality that each bird showed on his "face".  Even though there are new accessory stamps to help "dress" the birds I still love looking for more stuff to add to them. 

The Dare to Get Dirty challenges continue on for the balance of the week at Splitcoast Stampers.  This card is for one of the challenges.  I wonder what the theme is?  :)




Card Size:   A2  5 1/2"  x  4 1/4"

Stamps:   Stamper's Anonymous- Bird Crazy,  Penny Black- Smile All Day,  Verve- Brighter Days(inside)

Specialty Paper:   Echo Park- Jack & Jill 6x6,  Hero Arts- Sunshine Design Papers 8 1/2" x 11

Ink/Color:   Distress Ink Pads,  Archival Jet Black

Dies:   Sizzix- Crazy Birds ,  Memory Box-Cross Stitched Frame Borders,  Waltzing Mouse-Scalloped Stitched Layers,  Lawn Fawn-Grassy Border,  Impression Obsession-Sunglasses

Embellishment:   Swarovski Crystals-Blue(on glasses)

No comments:

Post a Comment