8.04.2015

Bloomin' Beautiful

I made this card for a "Dare to Get Dirty" Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.  Although I am getting so far behind I am amazed at the creative energy this special annual event is giving me.  There is just a plethora of fun ideas and card theme/design prompts within these challenges.  I actually have 4 cards I am working on at the same time !!!...and at least that many in my head :) 

So on to today's card...this is another fantastic Aurora Wings digi image.  Isn't she fabulous?  This is basic Copic coloring using a light, medium and darker tone.  I am really not an expert at Copic coloring.  If you choose your images wisely you can keep the eye off the coloring quality and more on the design itself.  For me it's always more about the process. 





Card size:   A6   6 1/4"  x  4 1/2"

Stamps:   Impression Obsession-Kind Words, 7 Gypsies-Your Own Kind of Beautiful(inside), digi:  Aurora Wings

Specialty Paper:   Authentique- Spectrum Series I

Ink/Color:   Copic Markers, Berol Prisma Color Pencils-white and aquamarine, Unibal Signo white gel pen

Dies:   Memory Box- Prim Poppy

Embellishment:   Recollections-Epoxy Dots Pastel

No comments:

Post a Comment