8.03.2015

Bright Hello

I'm still plugging away on my Dare to Get Dirty Challenge cards.  This one actually qualified for two challenges so the extra attention that it got was so worth it.  Mo Manning draws such fun characters and this one was a joy to color.  I also used a couple of die sets that had tiny sea icons and colored those with Copics and colored pencils. 

When I was gluing down my ombre colored "Hello" it slipped and slid.  This card stock is totally unforgiving for gluey boo-boos.  Thankfully I had some seagulls to cover up most of the goo.  I like how the seagull tied together some elements on top of the card so it was a "happy" mistake. 





Card Size:   A2  5 1/2"  x  4 1/4"

Stamps:   Mo Manning digi- Little Umbrella,  Hero Arts- Stamp & Cut Hello,  Taylored Expressions- Love You More

Specialty Paper:   Authentique- Spectrum Series I  6x6

Ink/Color:   Copic Markers, Berol Prisma Color Pencils, Wink of Stella Clear

Dies:   Hero Arts "Hello", Taylored Expressions "Love",  Frantic Stamper- Ocean Floor Icons,  Impression Obsession- Tiny Shells and Seagulls

No comments:

Post a Comment