8.10.2015

Chasing Dreams

I love the vintage style mash-ups from Character Constructions. There are many designs you can create on your own with different body parts, clothing, heads etc.  I especially love the designs that are already "created".  This awesome hybrid lady/flower has a matching die.  Now it is so easy for me to cut the design out and add it to a card.  I water-colored this piece after stamping with Archival Jet Black on Ranger water color card stock which is a nice heavy weight. I had no trouble using the die to cut it out.




Card Size:   A6  6 1/4"  x  4 1/2"

Stamps:   Character Construction- Timekeeper's Garden #6,  MFT-Banner Vertical Greetings #2

Specialty Paper:   BoBunny-  Penny Emporium

Dies:   Character Construction(matching die), MFT-Vertical Greetings

Embellishment:   Tim Holtz-Idea-ology- Big Chat Stickers

Ink/Color:   Distress Inks,  Archival Jet Black

No comments:

Post a Comment