8.16.2015

Giggles

Today I have gone right from a taste of fall to winter.  I'm just in love with this new Mo Manning digital image called "Giggling Snowman".  I printed him quite large so I could feature him as a focal point on this A6 card.  He was fun to color with Copics plus very easy to cut out and pop-up against the star background. Isn't his hat adorable?




Card Size:   A6  6 1/4"  x  4 1/2"

Stamps:   Essentials by Ellen-Cozy Christmas     

Specialty Paper:   BoBunny- Boardwalk 12 x 12"(stars),  Chickaniddy- Collection Pad(snow),  DCWV-Glitter Stack 12 x 12"

Ink/Color:   Copic Markers, Uniball Signo White gel pen,  Elizabeth Craft Designs- Warm Diamond Microfine Glitter,  Archival Jet Black

Embellishment:   German Glass Glitter-Silver,  Recollections- Silver Pearls asst.

1 comment:

  1. I really have no interest in Christmas quite yet, but you are right --- totally ADORABLE!!!! Fantastic sentiment, too. nise

    ReplyDelete