8.15.2015

Hey There

I know I have had an issue with teeny tiny baby animals that are presented on teeny tiny cards but this little guy is not so little.  This sweet fox image is about 3 1/2" tall by 3" wide.  He's bringing in a little bit of fall which is right around the corner. I water-colored him using Distress Ink Rusty Hinge.  I first brushed on one light even layer(wet on wet) and then once dry added darker accents of more intense color.  I have been using a lot of acrylic dots for corner embellishments lately because I have way too many of them "in stock".  I'm just trying to get some things used up.  ;)




Card Size:   A2  4 1/4"  x  5 1/2"

Stamps:   Wild Rose Studio- Fox on a Branch,  Verve- Brighter Days,  

Specialty Paper:   Carta Bella- Fall Blessings 6x6

Ink/Color:   Distress Ink,  Archival Jet Black

Dies:   MFT- Postage frame and Stitched Rectangle Stax

Embellishment:   Queen & Co Candy Shoppe Jellies

No comments:

Post a Comment