8.01.2015

I Bee Wishin'

I'm busy trying to keep up with the Dare To Get Dirty challenges over at Splitcoast Stampers.  There will be about 6 challenges per day for a week .  It is mega fun :)  These card and/or tag making challenges are open to Fan Club members only.  It's very easy to become a Fan Club member.  All that info is available on the Splitcoast Stampers website. 

Thankfully you can combine daily challenges.  I am really working at top speed if I can crank out two finished cards per day so I need to put my thinking cap on here.  While the challenges are going on I can't really go into detail about what the challenge actually is for the cards I am showing on my blog here.  I will just leave you to guess...





Card Size:   A2  5 1/2"  x  4 1/4"

Stamps:   Prima- Stamp-n-Add Moth & Bee Wings(this set includes the "zipper pulls" used for the bee bodies",  Simon Says Stamp- Sending & Wishing,  Flourishes- Peaches & Cherries "Live the Sweet Life"

Ink/Color:   Distress Paint Daubers,  Perfect Pearl Mist-Biscotti,  Zig Wink of Stella,  

Dies:   Simon Says Stamp- "Wishing",  Memory Box- Distressed Baptisia Collage,  Poppy Stamps- Classic Ribbons

Specialty Paper:   DCWV- Glitzy Glitter Cardstock Stack 6x6,  Ranger Distress Watercolor paper


No comments:

Post a Comment