8.29.2015

Love At Christmas

I realize that I'm a little ahead of the season in making Christmas cards right now.  I'm hoping to be attending a craft fair as a seller early this Fall with my husband(and his beautiful silver jewelry) so it would be good if I included some holiday cards.  This card is sort of an experiment.  I have created some pretty Brusho backgrounds and am trying to embed some seasonal die cuts...making a nice flat card.  I had to be very careful not to lose the tiny background pieces for the snowflakes and ornament strings.  I can't believe I actually found all of them as I originally was missing three teeny bits.  I didn't put any wording on the front and I'm still not sure if I will or won't.  I added Ranger Glossy Accents to the heart after coating it with Zig Wink of Stella.  I added a fine tip to the Glossy Accents bottle which has really helped with air bubbles.  I got zero of them. I think for future versions I would make the heart a solid color.




Card Size:   A2  5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Stamps:   Hero Arts- Joy To The World

Ink/Color:   Brusho watercolor crystals,  Zig Wink of Stella- clear, Ranger Glossy Accents

Dies:   Memory Box- Snowflake Love Pendant

No comments:

Post a Comment