8.07.2015

Relax & Restore

August is usually a lazy time for my card-making.  Keeping myself busy with the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges at Splitcoast Stampers has been specially fun this year.  I'm thinking I may want to bring out my Christmas and winter stamps soon since I'm in such a stamping mode.  My husband is a silversmith in his retired life.  He finally has enough pieces completed for us to do a local fall craft show.  I may sell my cards at the show too.  Both of us worry about whether people will actually buy our stuff.  It's sort of the judgement of all judgements.  But forget all that ...today is a Zen day and we are going to "relax and restore". 




Card Size:  A2   5 1/2"  x  4 1/4"

Stamps:   Catherine Scanlon- Floral teacup(available at Ellen Hutson),  Power Poppy-Good Thinking: Renewal(words)

Ink/Color:   Distress Ink

Specialty Paper:   Cosmo Cricket- Delovely,  BoBunny- Double Dot Soft Shades

Embellishment:   Queen & Co- Candy Shoppe Jellies Black

Dies:   MFT- Stacked Fishtail Banners

No comments:

Post a Comment