8.02.2015

Tell People

This is another card that I created for the Dare to Get Dirty challenges that are going on now at Splitcoast Stampers.  This upcoming week will be filled with several card challenges which will result in galleries of fabulous cards.  To be able to participate in this and other special events specially for Fan Club Members you can learn more about  the Fan Club here.

This card features a quick and easy Brusho background.  I lightly sprinkled bits of Brusho on dry water color card stock.  I then gave it a quick spritz of water and allowed it to air dry.  I stamped the little girl and word phrase using black Archival Ink over part of the Brusho background.  I used a paint brush and bleach to remove the Brusho color from areas of the design I would be watercoloring with Distress ink.  I used a heat tool to speed up the process as the heat makes the areas extra white.  Since I didn't completely saturate the watercolor crystals with water I ended up with areas of more intense color.  I left some of these areas for added interest as it almost looks like the piece was spattered.




 Card Size:   A2  5 1/2"  x  4 1/4"

Stamps:   Docrafts- Wellington clear stamp set,  Simon Says Talk Bubbles set(inside)

Ink/Color:   Brusho Watercolor Crystals,  Distress Mini Ink Pads,  Copic Multiliner 0.3

No comments:

Post a Comment