10.24.2015

Bird Crazy Christmas

I thought this "fluffy" crazy bird would make a cute Santa's helper.  I decided to color him in traditional Christmas colors and then keep the whole card "matchy-matchy".  I haven't officially taken out my Christmas stamps and goodies yet.  I did find a little box of half finished embellishments that I created last year.  Using a Petaloo Flora Doodle poinsettia I  hot glued the added cut pieces of stitched skinny ribbon to the back and then hot glued the whole piece to the card. 

Fussy cutting all of the stamped pieces was easy using the accompanying Bird Crazy dies from Sizzix.  I am counting on my new Scan N Cut 2 to help me with my fussy cutting in the future.  I'll be back this week with a post about this awesome machine.  Love it!!!




Card Size:   A6   6 1/4" x 4 1/2"

Stamps:   Stampers Anonymous- Bird Crazy and Bird Crazy Accessories,  Reverse Confetti Seasonal Sentiments(inside),  Kaiser Craft- Home For Christmas(outside)

Specialty Paper:   Taylored Expressions- Build-a-Scene Halloween and Christmas 6x6

Color:   Distress Ink,  Archival Jet Black,  VersaMark Ink,  Hero Arts Embossing Powder White,  UniBall Signo White Gel Pen

Dies:   Sizzix Bird Crazy and Bird Crazy Accessories

Embellishment:   Petaloo Flora Doodles- Green Poinsettia


No comments:

Post a Comment