10.29.2015

Hobnobbing Goblin

Halloween is nigh...the goblins are soon afoot.  When I first saw this Mo Manning digital image I knew I had to have "him".  Isn't he just the cutest goblin ever?  I have no idea what color goblins are.  First I used some light warm gray Copic colors on his skin. I hoped this would tone down his brightness as I would be adding some greens, yellow and lavender colors.  I gave him some big green eyes and then finished coloring his clothes and pumpkin in appropriate Halloween colors.  He is off to deliver Halloween greetings to my friend Vi.





Card size:   A6  6 1/4" x 4 1/2"

Stamps:   Winnie & Walter- Moonlight(outside),  Hero Arts (inside)

Specialty Paper:   Taylored Expressions- Build-a-Scene Halloween 6x6

Color:   Copic Markers,  Berol Colored Pencils(eyes),  UniBall Signo White Gel Pen,  Wink of Stella

Embellishment:   Jolee's Boutique-Cats & Bats,  Jillibean Soup- Enamel Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment