12.04.2015

A Partridge For You

I had another image colored so I got it assembled into a card today.  This one had an accident but I was able to save it.  I was glittering all of the ornaments with a Wink of Stella marker when it randomly dropped a big blob of sparkly liquid.  I grabbed a paper towel and blotted but by then the ornament looked like a fuzzy mess.  I used a tiny heart with some more Wink...from a different marker :) and Ranger Glossy Accents.  This embellishment was just big enough to cover the yucky spot.




 card size:   A6   6 1/4" x 4 1/2"

Stamps:   Penny Black Holiday Snippets(Just For You),  Flourishes-Santa I Believe set(inside),  Power Poppy digi- Partridge in a Pear Tree

Specialty Paper:   Basic Grey Juniper Berry

Ink/Color:   Copic Markers,  Wink of Stella,  Archival Jet Black ink

Dies:   Lawn Fawn- Rectangle Stackables,  Martha Stewart- Hearts punch

No comments:

Post a Comment