12.12.2015

Christmas Moon

I was supposed to be cleaning my stamp studio today but I got distracted by an Inspiration Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers which featured tags.  I used a piece of background I had created previously.  It was just a bit of netting stamped in Distress ink onto damp watercolor card stock.  I added various stamps, acrylic paint spatters and white embossing powder to make it look more festive.

I was really hoping that ultimately I would be able to make a "guy" Christmas card using the tag once completed.  To that end I kept the color choices fairly neutral with some metallic gold and some understated sparkle.  




   Card Size:   A6  6 1/4" x 4 1/2"

Stamps:   Penny Black-Holiday Snippets(Believe), Kaiser Craft- Holly Jolly(inside phrase),
Hero Arts- Dot Pattern, The Moon Rose- Tiny Word Background, Uptown-Spirit

Specialty Paper:   Stardreams- Antique Gold(used with an embossing folder)

Ink/Color:   Distress Ink, Archival Jet Black & Potting Soil, PaperArtsy Fresco Paint- Snowflake,  Tsukineko- White Embossing Powder

Dies:   Sizzix- Tim Holtz Reindeer Flight,  Impression Obsession- Fir Trees

Embellishment:   DoCrafts Papermania- Adhesive Stones-Gold, Pink Paislee- Snow Village Ephemera Pack, Tim Holtz Idea-ology Remnant Rubs Gilded Holidays

1 comment:

  1. Elegant! Love the details on this beauty! nise

    ReplyDelete