12.21.2015

Let's Be Jolly

I'm all done with my Christmas cards for another year.  The presents are wrapped and ready to go.  I'm still mulling over baking this year as I usually do it all in a marathon three days before Christmas.  It's just impossible for me to have willpower around all of my seasonal favorites.  We shall see.

This little guy was so fun to color.  It's nice to get to that point at Christmas time where you can start feeling "jolly" and ready to get your "jingle on" instead of being panicked and stressed.  I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas time with family and friends!





card size:  A2   5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Stamps:   Penny Black- Elf Finn,  MFT- Christmas Cuteness(A Jolly Hello),  Mama Elephant- Jingle Greetings

Specialty Paper:   Authentic Spectrum Series I

Ink/Color:   Copic Markers, Uniball Signo White gel pen,  Shimmer Spray

Dies:   MFT- Mini Stitched Scallops Squares, Circles and Rectangles,  Technique Tuesday- Little Labels

Embellishment:   Doodlebug Design Sprinkles- Lily White Glitter,  DoCrafts Papermania Adhesive Stones Transparent
 

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Looking forward to what you'll share in 2016. nise

    ReplyDelete