12.02.2015

Poinsettia Pixie

I'm still slowly plunking away at my Christmas cards.  I have so much I need to be doing to prepare for the holidays.  It always comes together anyways even when I worry so much that it won't.   

I created this card for the Splitcoast Stampers Color Challenge this week.  Rose Red, Honey Yellow and Garden Green were perfect for a Christmas card. 





A2   5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Stamps:   WPlus9 Design- Woodland Wreaths set(Joy),  Penny Black- Believe set(inside),  Digi:   Aurora Wings- Poinsettia Sprite

Color:   Copic Markers,  UniPosca Paint Pen-white,  Berol Prisma Color Pencil-white

Dies:   Waltzing Mouse- Scalloped Stitched,  Lawn Fawn- Stitched Hillside Border

Embellishment:   DoodleBug Design- Mini Pearls Bumble Bee asst., DoCrafts Papermania- Adhesive Stones Transparent & Capsule Sunshine 

No comments:

Post a Comment