12.10.2015

Roses in December

The Featured Stamper this week at Splitcoast Stampers is Laine Webb (Crafterlaine). She has a fabulous gallery.  Please visit here to see her wonderful cards. If I were you I would just grab a cup of cocoa or my favorite...chai tea...and just enjoy.

I created this card to show how inspiring she is to me.  I was going to add more "stuff" to it but it quickly became too busy.  I was reminded of the beautiful saying...God gave us memory so that we might have roses in December (James M. Barrie) 

I left the inside blank because I may use this as a birthday card for my daughter in January.  




Card Size:   A6  6 1/4" x 4 1/2"

Stamps:   Kaiser Craft- Oh So Lovely,  Aurora Wings Digi- Elven Princess

Specialty Paper:   Prima- Royal Mangerie 6x6

Ink/Color:   Copic Markers,  Berol Prisma Color Pencils, Uni Posca- White Paint Pen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment