1.19.2016

Annah's Birthday

My oldest granddaughter Annah is very close to celebrating her 25th birthday.  Wha-a-a-a-t?  I just can't believe how quickly the years have passed.  When I saw this stamp I was reminded of her.  Taking pictures of my cards under a "white" light sort of fades the watercolors...so in real life she has black hair...not gray ;)  




 Card Size:   A6  6 1/4" x 4 1/2"

Stamps:   Unity- Rebuild Herself set,  Clearly Besotted- Delightful Day(with love),  Penny Black- Sprinkles & Smiles(inside phrase)

Specialty Paper:   Graphic 45- Artisan Style 6x6,  Kaisercraft- Fairy Dust 6 1/2 x 6 1/2

Ink/Color:   Distress Ink Markers,  Kirarina Wink Pen-Gold,  Uniball Impact Pen-Gold,  Archival Jet Black

Dies:   Impression Obsession- Photo Corners,  Memory Box- Wild Feathers

Embellishment:   Queen & Co- Droplets purple

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! And time flies when you're having fun. nise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurene, you make the best cards! I'm trying to comment more (some) on the blogs I subscribe to for 2016. I love the way you always show the innies on your cards. I decorate all 4 surfaces of my cards more and more -- uses up more paper! hahaha xoxo

    ReplyDelete