1.22.2016

Brighter Days Ahead

Today I made a very quick card using a watercolor background that I had previously finished.  I used the Kuretake Zig Clean Color brush markers by just scribbling colors in different areas then hitting with a burst of water spray. I just received this silhouette stamp from Impression Obsession.  I stamped it twice on hot press watercolor color paper
using my MISTI tool.  I am anxiously waiting for the smaller MISTI due out soon.  I love the bigger one but to be honest my stamping table is usually pretty full of stuff and when I use my MISTI I need to clear a spot for it.  It is a lifesaver for me...love it! I also stamped the umbrella on decorative paper.  I used a ball stylus to add curve to the umbrella and popped it up on dimensional adhesive.




 Card Size:   A2  5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Stamps:   Impression Obsession- Umbrella Silhouette,  My Favorite Things- Blue Skies Ahead set

Specialty Paper:   BoBunny- Lemonade Stand,  Arches Hot Pressed 140# watercolor paper

Ink/Color:   Zig Kuretake Clean Color Brush Marker,  Archival Jet Black

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this, Laurene. How clever what you did with the umbrella. I have heard so many rave on the Misti, but even though I could afford one, I resist. Haven't gotten tired of my Fiskars stamp press when I need something exactly placed, and I only do one of a kind cards. But I am all for whatever helps my fellow stampers! xoxo

    ReplyDelete