1.25.2016

Crazy Love

Still lovin' those crazy birds.  I just had to make a Valentine card using my favorite crazy bird for my favorite grandson.  I only have one grandson but he is... awesome!

This card is just full of dots.  I used a stencil to make an embossed background.  I used swiss dot cardstock with teensy dots for the "snow drift".  I stenciled more dots onto my water color background using white Fresco chalk paint.  I added lots of dots all over with a Uniball Signo gel pen.  His beak, wing and bow tie are popped up on dimensionals.  I am entering this card in Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Love is In The Air + use red




Card Size:   A2  5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Stamps:   Stamper's Anonymous Tim Holtz- Bird Crazy and Bird Crazy Accessories,  Kelly Purkey- Hey Foxy(Happy Valentines Day)

Ink/Color:   Kuretake Zig Clean Color Brush Markers,  Distress Markers, PaperArtsy Chalk Fresco Paint Acrylic- Snowflake,  Zig Wink of Stella

Dies:   Sizzix Thinlits- Bird Crazy and Bird Crazy Accessories,  Lawn Fawn- Stitched Hillside

Accessories/Embellishment:   Crafter's Workshop- TCW246S & TCW278S dot stencils, Bella Blvd. Color Chaos- word arrow sticker

3 comments:

  1. You can never have too many dots! :) Lovely Valentine's card and your grandson will get a kick out of the silly bird. Thanks for playing along with us in the "Love is in the Air" challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely with those vibrant colors! I like how you repeated the dots in both backgrounds.

    TFS!
    ~~Heidi
    http://mylittlestampingblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete