1.18.2016

Here's My Heart

I just love these sweet mice...and have for years.  I think it's wonderful that Stampendous took on these designs so that the love could continue.  I stamped these on a wonderful and new to me watercolor paper- Arches Hot Pressed 100% cotton.  Fine details stamp so beautifully on this as it is very smooth.  I used Distress Markers scribbled onto a plastic palette and picked up with a wet/damp paint brush to watercolor with.  As this is a "Springy" card I used pastel colors and gray background. Another fun find is the new Memory Box Grossgrain Ribbons die set...very cute with their subtle textured pattern.  




 Card Size:   A2   5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Stamps:   Stampendous- House Mouse Be Mine,  Clearly Besotted- Sweet Rose(Hope Your Day is Sweet),  Vicki Enkoff-"Love"

Specialty Paper:   Lawn Fawn- Let's Polka Mon Amie

Ink/Color:   Distress Ink Markers,  Archival Jet Black,  Zig Wink of Stella clear

Dies:   Memory Box- Grossgrain Ribbon and Cross Stitched Frame Borders,  Waltzing Mouse- Scalloped Stitched Layers

Misc:   Prima Raja Collection- Flower Centers

No comments:

Post a Comment