1.26.2016

Hey Girl

I joined in this week for the Color Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.  I liked the color combo and it was perfect for a card I had just stamped.  My water-coloring sort of washed out the colors during photography again.  They have a little more "punch" in real life.  I just received this cute stamp set from Unity Stamp Co.  They had an awesome 60% off sale last week.  This artist's designs are some of my favorites for watercolor...Angie Blom.






Card Size:   A2  5 1/2"  x  4 1/4"

Stamps:   Unity Stamp Company- Sweet 16,  Papertrey Ink- Heart Squared( stamped heart frame and I Heart You)

Specialty Paper:   Ranger Distress Watercolor Paper,  Echo Park- Dots & Stripes Brights 

Ink/Color:   Distress Ink Markers,  Uniball Signo Gel Pen White, Archival Magenta Hue

Dies:   Lawn Fawn- Stitched Scallop Border,  Papertrey Ink- small frame (inside)

Embellishment:   Martha Stewart- Mini Pearls White

1 comment: