1.28.2016

Lilac Thoughts

I created this card for a Splitcoast challenge with "Anything Plaid" as a theme.  I searched through some of my plaid background papers until I found this one.  I love to use these colors for lilacs.

I found a very old discontinued wood mounted stamp that is "on the bubble" as I need to reduce the quantity of stuff I will be packing up to move later on this year. Those big old wood mounts are sort of like dinosaurs now-a-days. I'm having a hard time figuring out what I want to keep...which is actually everything!  I believe I will be stamping in a "bonus room" in the house...fancy term for a usable upstairs attic. Oh I can't wait to start over...NOT!   But on the bright side I know I will have an even nicer stamping area with more natural light. Maybe if I start packing now I can sneak more in...




Card Size:   A6  6 1/4" x 4 1/2"

Stamps:   Sandi Miller- Lilac Collage,  Alte New-Thinking of You,  Penny Black- Sprinkles

Specialty Paper:   MFT- Plaid Patterns,  Ranger Distress Watercolor Paper

Ink/Color:   Distress Markers,  Zig Wink of Stella

Dies:   Waltzing Mouse- Scalloped Stitched Layers

1 comment:

  1. Laurene, this is just beautiful! That stamp caught my attention. I believe I have one of her Oak Leaf collage stamps, but I have it as a USA Art Quest stamp...perhaps that is who manufactured her line? At any rate, they are lovely. I do hope you can pack it in somewhere! I do not envy you in your move. I will be needing to do that in the not-too-distant future as well. xoxo, Aimeslee

    ReplyDelete