1.15.2016

Love Flows

This is a more bold Valentine using a vibrant watercolor background.  I love how water reactive the Kuretake Zig Clean Color brush markers are.  I really didn't care for these markers for the purpose of coloring in stamped designs.  They really shine when used as free flowing watercolor.  I haven't tried all of the colors.  I understand that some are more easy to work with than others.  I chose a vibrant yellow, blue and fuchsia.  I did keep in mind what colors should be near each other when I scribbled some color areas onto the taped down watercolor paper.  I spritzed the colors heavily with water and allowed the piece to air dry.  The mingling of color created quite a few new colors and some soft blending around the edges.




 Card Size:   A2  5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Stamps:   Avery Elle- Oh Happy Day set(love you),  Concord & Ninth- Love You. Mean It. set(I adore you)

Color:   Kuretake Zig Clean Color Brush Markers,  Hero Arts- White Emboss Powder

Specialty Paper:   Taylored Expressions- Rainbow Brights

Dies:   Memory Box- La Rue Heart,  MFT- Framing Flourishes,  various heart punches

Embellishment:   American Crafts DIY Shop- Chalkboard Frames,  Docrafts Papermania- Adhesive Gem Stones Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment