1.08.2016

Nothing But Love

I created this vintage Valentine's Day card for a stamping challenge that involved "losing weight in the craft room".  I understand this to mean using some stamping consumables that perhaps were being hoarded in order to "lighten up" some inventory for the new year.  

I have been hoarding some lovely vintage collage elements that I purchased awhile back from The Funkie Junkie.  This was/is a beautiful collection of goodies packaged so nicely in a hand decorated box.  Many of the items in the box are handmade.  I made myself use some of those pretties and hopefully I'll use some more before Valentine's Day.





 Card size:   A7   5" x 7"

Stamps:   Flourishes-Heart Lines,  Verve- Love You,  Digital Vintage Angel: Graphics Fairy

Specialty Paper:   Graphic 45- Mon Amour Patterns & Solids 6x6,  KaiserCraft- Key to My Heart,  Doodlebug- Sprinkles Vellum (gold) 12x12

Dies:   Memory Box- Cross Stiched Frame Borders,  Waltzing Mouse- Scalloped Stitched Borders

Ink/Color:   Archival Coffee,  Zig Wink of Stella clear,  Tombow 969

Embellishment:   Crate Paper Crafter's Market- word stickers (gold foil), Funkie Junkie- 2 Doilies, German Glass Glitter Heart, tiny flowers
 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!! Like all the layers. Every time I look at one of your creations, I see something I didn't notice before. nise

    ReplyDelete