1.27.2016

Thinking In Color

I'm still working my way through my Valentines.  My daughter is a fan of my more colorful cards.  She is also personally getting interested in watercolor and has done some very pretty things.

When I got this stamp I could see that it would be a perfect showcase for some color.  One thing I found out about the Arches Hot Press watercolor paper is that it doesn't bleach out.  Normally when I use Ranger Distress Watercolor Paper I can beach out color in unwanted places like the face when I stamp over colors.  I had to use some PaperArtsy Fresco paint to cover the watercolor.  I have to double check and make sure that my bleach hasn't lost it's potency before I know for sure.




Card Size:   A2  5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Stamps:   Unity Stamp Company(Angie Blom)- Summer Girl,  Alte New- Sketch Cities of America set(Thinking of You),  Impression Obsession- You Are

Ink/Color:   Kuretake Zig Clean Color Brush Marker, Distress Ink Markers, Uniball Signo Gel Pen White,  PaperArtsy Fresco Paint- Nougat,  Berol Prisma Color Pencil White

Dies:   Lawn Fawn- Rectangle Stitch Stackables,  EK Success- Heart thumb punches

Embellishment:   Doodlebug Design Sprinkles- Lily White Glitter

3 comments:

  1. Gosh this is just fabulous!! Your coloring and all of the great details you added are just perfect. She's going to love it!

    Jeannie T.
    My Current Blog Challenge is: Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty...
    More Info Here:
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a set of the Clean Color Real Brush pens and love them! So vibrant. I just love your latest three cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cool! Love the colors and your touches of white. nise

    ReplyDelete