2.22.2016

Find Peace

I created this card a little while back but didn't add it to my blog yet.  I made this card in the "Kawaii" style.  I used bright candy colors to give it that cute vibe.  I think having a new baby arriving soon is "coloring" my personal style for the moment.  I meant for this card to be cheerful & light though so mission accomplished :)





Card Size:   A2  5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Stamps:   Alte New- Thinking of You "May You Find Peace"(outside),  MFT- Chalkboard Greetings "Just Be Happy"(inside) Digi:  Aurora Wings- Meditating Mushroom

Ink/Color:   Copic Markers

Dies:   Waltzing Mouse-Scalloped Stitched Layers,  Paper Smooches- Stitched Flourishes,  Martha Stewart- Butterflies punch

Embellishment:   Swarovski Crystals- Aurora Borealis


1 comment:

  1. Well, I think it's pretty. I get tired of all this "anything but cute" jazz from people in my swap groups. We're not making stuff for a gallery show, people. LOL Everybody needs to make some cute occasionally or a lot. xoxo

    ReplyDelete