2.21.2016

Kokopelli Note

I created this background using Bister powder awhile back.  It reminded me of the Southwest.  I have a couple of fun die sets from Frantic Stamper that feature a Southwest style Buffalo, Bear, Kokopelli and Zia.  These are great for creating quick cards with some of my smaller Bister or Brusho backgrounds.  I've had requests for more Native American style cards for our local craft show so I'm trying to build up some inventory. 

I'm still currently in love with Arches Hot Press watercolor paper.  This paper can take a water drenching without warping and curling.  The Bister and other color crystals blend the best for me on this paper.




Card Size:   A2  5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Stamps:   Avery Elle- Bottle It Up "Just A Note"

Ink/Color:   Red Bister,  Distress Ink,  Memento Rich Cocoa

Specialty Paper:   BoBunny- Et Cetera Collection,  Tim Holtz-Kraft Core Metallic Copper

Dies:   MFT- Stitched Rectangle and Stitched Landscape,  Frantic Stamper- Kokopelli & Zia set

Embellishment:   Queen & Co. Candy Shoppe- Jellies Dk. Brown Metallic

1 comment:

  1. Really nice looking card, Laurene, and thanks for sharing the info on Arches.

    ReplyDelete