2.11.2016

Some Bunny Loves You

This is a new acquisition from A Day For Daisies.  Isn't it just the sweetest image?  I love that the digital images from this company are clean and clear...simply drawn.  What this means for me is that I can decide how I want to color, add shading or perhaps use paper piecing or my own pattern etc. on the image.  I also can size the image to be my focal point.

I tried to make bunny fur for the first time.  Once I was done coloring with Copics I added the fur texture with colored pencils.  I also added some color pencil highlights to the rose and leaves.




    Card Size:   A2  5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Stamps:   Clearly Besotted- Sweet Rose(With Love),  Concord & 9th- Love You. Mean It (Adore You)   Digi:   A Day For Daisies- Bunny In A Rose

Ink/Color:   Copic Markers,  Berol Prisma Color Pencils,  Art Glitter- #217 Oyster Transparent,  Uniball Signo White Gel Pen

Dies:   Poppy Stamps- Heart Breeze(hearts only),  Pretty Pink Posh- Scallop Frames Rect.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on the fur, Laurene. This is a beautiful card. I will have to check out ADFD. xoxo

    ReplyDelete