3.29.2016

Celebrate You

Catherine Scanlon is an inspirational muse for for me as her stamp designs are so easy for me to be creative with.  After using the more Spring themed color palette I thought I would change it up with this card.  I used the Kuretake Brush Markers and as usual I am loving their pop of rich...bright color.  This is a set of 24 colors.  I think this set is perfect for water colored flowers.  I also use this smaller set to make bright rainbow colored watercolor backgrounds.  Since this stamp design was so "busy" I used a very simple card design.




Card Size:   A6  6 1/4" x 4 1/2"

Stamps:   Catherine Scanlon- Tiny Bouquet (available from Ellen Hutson),  Simon Says- Friendship Messages(outside),  WPlus9- Strictly Sentiments(inside)

Ink/Color:   KuretakeZig Clean Color real Brush Markers,  Berol Prismacolor White colored pencil,  Uni-Ball Signo White Gel Pen,  Sakura Pigma Micron Black Pen 05

2 comments:

  1. Your spring flower cards are just gorgeous! xoxo,
    Aimeslee
    paper-paisleys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete