3.10.2016

Happy Thoughts

Today was one of those days wrapped in sunshine, tears and smiles.  I am now a great-grandmother...as my lovely granddaughter Sierra gave birth to her sweet baby boy.

I think yellow poppies are just the happiest flowers on earth.  I was sort of lost in water coloring the flowers today trying to figure out what goes where...when the phone rang and the happy news was given..."hurry, hurry...she's almost ready!"  Now I will always remember coloring yellow poppies while waiting for my great-grandson.  I just know his life will be happy :)




Card Size:   A2   % 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Stamps:   Penny Black- Poppy Gems,  Hero Arts- Heartfelt Messages, DoCrafts- Wellington(inside message)

Ink/Color:   Distress Reinkers,

Dies:   Waltzing Mouse-Scalloped Stitched Borders,  3/4" Circle Punch

 

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card from you and huge congrats for the new title! Best wishes to your family, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete