3.07.2016

Little Miss Sunshine

This is a background I created to represent a rainy, dreary day.  I used the "smoosh" technique to create it.  When I saw the finished result I thought it would make a great back drop for this adorable little lady who just exudes joy.

She was so fun to create.  I stamped her directly onto the background.  Then I pieced her body and clothing together using patterned paper.  I used a touch of Copic marker here and there.  I added plenty of Swarovski Crystals for sparkle along with Sharpie White Paint Pen Extra Fine for decorative details.  Here's hoping that she brings you a smile :)




Card Size:   A6   6 1/4" x 4 1/2"

Stamps:   Paper Artsy- JOFY #41,  Paper Smooches-Fun & Flirty set

Specialty Paper:   Prima- Royal Menagerie Collection 6x6 

Ink/Color:   Copic Markers,  Distress Ink- Hickory Smoke, Black Soot

Dies:   MFT- Scallops and Wacky Stitched Rectangles,  Lawn Fawn-Grassy Border,  Walzting Mouse- Stitched Scalloped Layers,  Punch Bunch- Tiny Flowers asst.,  Poppy Stamps- Classic Ribbons

Embellishment:   Swarovski Crystals


1 comment:

  1. Great card, Laurene, and interesting size too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete