3.25.2016

Thinking of Spring

I enjoy riding the rollercoaster of weather in the early Spring of Minnesota.  You just never know what you're going to get.  We had 9 inches of snow two days ago.  Today most of the snow is already gone.  You can tell the sun is finally warming more and more as the days go by.

I  finished assembling some cards today.  I've been on a bit of a flower binge.  I think Spring Fever has me...for sure!  This first card features Spring flowers in a birch bark basket.  I used an aqua brush and Kuretake Real Brush Markers to watercolor the blooms.  I added a touch of Berol Prisma white color pencil and a white extra fine point Sharpie paint pen for additional highlights.




Card Size:   A2   5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Stamps:   Stampendous- Birch Bouquet,  Clearly Besotted- Many Mini Messages

Ink/Color:   Zig Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Markers, Silks Acrylic Glaze- Ice,  Archival Jet Black

Dies:   Spellbinder- Scalloped Circles,  Memory Box- Circle Scallop Layers,  MFT- Stitched Circle Stax,  Technique Tuesday- Little Labels,  Pretty Pink Posh- Stitched Borders #1 (rickrack)

No comments:

Post a Comment