3.26.2016

Today

I have another floral card today.  I used a Papertrey Ink Watercolor Sheet called Peonies on Parade.  These individual sheets are pre-printed in a card-sized collection with a featured floral ready to be water-colored. I'm trying to get better at leaving some light areas in my watercolor.  These sheets are perfect for practicing color skills.  Papertrey Ink also has sheets for use with markers or colored pencils.  I haven't tried those yet but I do have them :)




card size:  A2  5 1/2' x 4 1/4"

Stamps:   Reverse Confetti- Posted Note Sentiments(Today),  Clearly Besotted- Fancy Sayings(Celebrate)

Specialty Paper:   Lawn Fawn- Perfectly Plaid 6 x 6,  PTI- Textured Vellum

Ink/Color:   Distress Ink,  Sharpie Extra Fine Point White Paint Marker

Dies:   Waltzing Mouse- Scalloped Stitched Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment