4.05.2016

Lotus

Sorry it's been getting a little longer between posts but I am in the process of finishing up work on the new house plans.  Sometimes I'm able to find lots of good creative time and other times it gets more difficult.  As time goes by I'll be gone more often but I will check in once in awhile :)

This is another pretty Aurora Wings digital image.  I colored her for the Color Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers this week.  I know...I made a strange choice to color her eyes yellow but I just wanted to try it.  These images are various "flower girls" so I try to match their looks with the featured flower.




Card Size:   A2  5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Stamps:   Just Rite Stamps- Chrysanthemums (You mean the world to me),  Digital Stamp- Aurora Wings- Lotus

Specialty Paper:   Echo Park- Spring 6x6

Ink/Color:   Copic Markers, Sharpie Extra Fine Point White Paint Marker,  Wink of Stella Clear,  Berol Prismacolor pencils

Dies:   Memory Box- Gross Grain Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Super beautiful and gorgeous coloring too!

    Jeannie T.
    My current blog challenge is: TAG-You're It!
    More Info Here:
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Good luck with the house finalizing. xoxo, Aimeslee
    http://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete