6.19.2016

Celebrate Life

This background was an unplanned one.  I usually tape my watercolor paper down prior to making backgrounds so that I have less buckling of the paper.  For this one I had a last minute idea to use some PaperArtsy Infusion powders before cleaning up my work area and going to bed.  I sprayed the watercolor paper heavily with water.  It curled up so I dribbled bits of the watercolor crystals in the middle and added more spray so they ran down each side of the "hill".  What I like about this background is that you can easily see the difference in the colors of the PaperArtsy Infusions as compared to others on the market.  They have a much more vintage look.  There are definitely times I am going for a less vibrant look.  I also like how once dry the pattern of color looked like a landscape.




 Card Size:  A2  5.50" x 4.25"

Stamps:   KaiserCraft- Oh So Lovely set,  Clearly Besotted- Fancy Sayings,  Memory Box- Tiny Stars

Ink/Color:   PaperArtsy Infusions,  Archival Potting Soil Ink,  PaperArtsy Fresco Chalk Finish Acrylic Paints- Very Berry(on wood veneer bird),  Zig Wink of Stella

Dies:   Impression Obsession- Tree

Embellishment:   Studio Calico- Wooden Veneer Stars & Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment