6.12.2016

Rainbow Bright

This whimsical card was made for a Splitcoast Free For All Challenge with weather as a theme.  For the most part recent days here in Minnesota have been summer bright with nice white puffy clouds...maybe just a sun shower or two.  I like how my background just "says" summer.  I used the Kuretake Zig Clean Color Brush Markers to acheive the bright colors by spritzing the watercolor paper heavily with water to allow for max color flow.  I used the Ranger Distress Watercolor Paper which allows the true colors to shine through.  I paper pieced to "color" my images.  I had a bit of water-colored paper left over from another project to do the birdie bodies. I'll be using these sets again "fer sure"...they are so fun to play with.




  Card Size:   A2  5.50" x 4.25"

Stamps:   Paper Artsy Eclectica3- EKD01 & EKD02,  Paper Smooches Spreading Sunshine(inside)

Specialty Paper:   Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid 6x6

Ink/Color:   Kuretake Zig Clean Color Brush Markers,  Archival Jet Black Ink,  Sharpie Extra Fine Point White Paint Pen,  Viva- Glitter Pen Hologram

Dies:   Memory Box- Puffy Clouds & Mini Clouds,  Waltzing Mouse Scalloped Stitched Rectangles

Embellishment:   Tim Holtz Idea-ology- Small Talk chat stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment