7.09.2016

Use Your Wings

This is another great Carabelle Studio collage style stamp.  I have lots of ideas for this stamp so you may see it again.  I like this soft speckled pastel background.  I used a little Brushos and a heavy dose of water.  I'm always surprised what my watercolor backgrounds look like once they're dry.  I have some really awful ones but I keep them anyway.  I use them as a base for stenciling over or die cutting shapes from.




Card Size:  A2  5.50" x 4.25"

Stamps:   Carabelle Studio-"Un Oiseau Sur Mon Journal",  Clearly Besotted- Thinking of You,  Paper Smooches- Group Hugs (believe in yourself)

Specialty Paper:   Papertrey Ink- Ombre Stripes

Ink/Color:   Brushos,  Archival Jet Black Ink

Dies:   Waltzing Mouse Scalloped Stitched Layers

Embellishment:   Tim Holtz Idea-ology- Small Talk/Chat

No comments:

Post a Comment