10.08.2016

A Little Merry

It's been some time since I've put a blog post up.  We have everything ready to start building our house which will begin within the next 2-3 weeks.  The weather has been rainy so the final details needed to get the land ready have been delayed.  Since everything has been delayed I've felt like I'm in a weird limbo.  I can't start the big "pack up" too early because we're still living here after all.  I'll have 6 months once that basement is dug.  Logically I know I should be doing it right now though.  I hate to get comfortable playing in my stamp room because that's the first place I need to "weed out".  Yikes 

I've been thinking about making Christmas cards...heck any kind of cards really.  I don't know if I can commit to making all of my Christmas cards this year but I might as well start and see where it goes. I fell in love with this Mo Manning digital image.  What I like about her is that she can represent any season as you can color her any number of ways.  I used Copic Markers and colored pencil for shading in spots. 




Card Size:  5"x 5" 

Stamps:   Hero Arts-Joy To The World(Merry & Bright),  Hero Arts- Frosty Wishes(Wishing You The Magic),  Mo Manning- Little Gnome Tilli (digi)

Specialty Paper:   Doodlebug- Rainbow Petite Prints 6x6

Color/Ink:   Copic Markers,  Berol Prisma Color Pencils,  Wink of Stella, Archival Ink- Red Geranium and Jet Black,  Sharpie Extra Fine Point Paint Pen White

Dies:   Savvy Dies- Bough Banner,  Martha Stewart- Pine Sprig punch,  MFT-Stitched Scallop Square and Stitched Square

Embellishment:   Taylored Expressions Build-a-Scene Christmas- sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment